Who is eligible to become an egg donor?
The initial selection criteria in our program are women between the ages of 18 to 30 because younger women will produce healthy eggs to maximize the chance that a pregnancy will occur and be carried successfully to term.
Who can be an egg donor?
- Women of all ethnicities between the ages of 18 to 30
- Women in good health condition
- Women with a normal Body Mass Index (To calculate your BMI go to http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/)
- Must be a high school graduate with some college preferred
- Knowledge of biological family medical health history
Frozen Egg Bank adheres to FDA and ASRM guidelines to evaluate the eligibility of egg donors.
To find out if you are eligible, take the first step and contact one of our egg donor coordinators at (714) 513-1399 or fill out our online donor application. We look forward hearing from you!